<body>


Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Sometimes,, there's time in life when we miss something so much... Whatever the thing is... It may be something we can see or have in a short time, but it can be something that takes a very long time for us to wait before seeing or having it... That doesn't close the posibilities that what we longing for is something that would never come back... 

Time and moment... Those are 2 of main things of many things i'm missing so much right now... i miss that time and moment when i laugh together with my friends in that small lovely class... arguing together, playing, story tell each other, eat together, do mistakes together, laughing together, and every other things we've done... 

Yet, what i miss most is being together with each other... that time and moment... sitting on tables waiting for time to show 11 o'clock before we walk to the computer room. 

That small drama we play every Monday can't really leave my mind... Evicting our LOVELY class teacher to get out by asking what time lessons change or what time does the fifth lesson begins. Those things we did every Friday? Putting our clothes on our tables, clear our tables by putting back our books into our bags.. I miss that time... alot: )

Now, things have change... I can't deny and i will not deny that i ever expect the same solidness of class in my current class... At first I want my current class to be just like that class I can't go back to... I love my old class, but I can't deny this... I started to love 8B... And now, I love 8B... 7D is a history i hope will always stay in my mind, but 8B, my present, is what i need to face right now... X]

(maaf klo posting ini hancur dengan grammar dan bahasa yg jga ancur"an.. hnya mengekspresikan kerinduan...)


I YOU,
Jessy , 20:49.

Profile
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

JESSY
A sweet ordinary student born on the ninth of july 1995 willing to draw a beautiful "picture" on her "canvas" of life:]
i love to eat, sleep, read, play, talk, and whatsoever.


V I E W F U L L P R O F I L E
Smileee
maybe sometimes things doesn't work out how we want it to be..but, hey!

there are always choices that will bring us to chances.



Jessy

Wishlist
▪ happiness and sweet memories(:
▪ a best friend (gender: male) in SMUK1
▪ best friends (gender: female) in SMUK1
no fence, people. i want someone good to be my friend. i want a best friend. someone i can be together with, share things and stuff. a good friend in opposite gender is indeed as they may have different point of view. hence, i really hope i'll found them soon.
Exits
My Tumblr
Fanyy
Valen
Chaika
Yoggaa
Archives
September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
Credits
designed by lawrensia jessy angelica
photos: jessy's doc
host: flickr
inspiration : lil.queens