HappyHappy day today too:)
i woke up at 8 in the morning, play guitar and around 10 i head-off(ed) to mangga dua. I bought some things there.. fun:) One of them is lights for my christmas tree.x]
from Mangga dua, i move to GI (Grand Indonesia). Cool huh? from north jakarta to south:)
I loveeee today
in GI I ate pasta in pasta de waruku and went to GI's gramedia is having 30% sale for all items. Of course, except the elctronics:)
I bought quite many books: D
There was a performance of barbie and the diamond castle.
GI was crouded today. Not like other days i went there. Ecspecially in gramedia. My first bro predicted that the gramedia will be just like a market. And he was right. After my second bro saw that the quing line was sooo long, he said that people were buying books as if they were free. And he was also right (at least i agreed).
: D
and tonight, my goal is to sleep around eight o'clock:)
i hope i can reach it:)
Have a nice day, reader(s):]
I ♥ YOU,
Jessy , 19:06.