Quite a lenght of time since my last posting isn't it? And yeah, I changed my blog add:]
Many things happend in the pass few months.. Well, quick review:
1. 19 January. I went to Mr.Prince Charming (a.k.a MPC)'s older sister's sweet seventeen : D Love that day.. so sweet♥
2. ivan's birthday. Quite fun. We celebrate it together, throw up party poppers and such
3. chinese new year. Yet, it didn't exite me so much
4. Valentine's day. I went to MTA (=Mall Taman Anggrek) with MPC
5. 28 of February. 6 months anniversary with MPC
6. 2nd-5th of March : Second Mid Semester Test. Well, it's not as evil as it sounded:D
- Math : easy but darn! the last number was a total ruiner
- MIE : easy
- English : guess it's the hardest
- Humanities : easy
- Social Studies : easy, but did i got th counting wrong?
- Indonesian : lost the bet. th questions are exactly the same as the exercise given before
- Physics : I think I did it well
- Biology : easy, but i swapped heart failure and heart attack.. CRAP!
7. 7th-13rd of March : Puri Mall's Gramedia reopening dicount
8. White day (yesterday). I went to Puri Mall with MPC and his cousin, Chick.
a short story about the seventh event i mentioned
Of 7 day event, I went there 5 times. And did I spent about a million there?
the first day was quite rough.. i bought so many things: D
guitar holder, canvas stand, 2 canvas, a pallet, acrylic, 3 novels, 2 comics, and (maybe) some things i don't really remember i bought: D
I ♥ YOU,
Jessy , 21:45.