A short post about I wonder. . . (:
I believe you, who's reading my blog ever experienced this thing called love
it might be a one-side love, a childish love, a first love, love at first at sight or even true love (etc.).. But have you ever wonder why the feeling of being attracted by an extraordinarily interesting girl or guy is called falling in love?
From two different books (which I've forgotten their titles), I conclude that it is called falling in love because of two reasons.
First:
Maybe you don't want to be attracted by this certain someone and have a special affection with this guy, but indiscribablely, you can't let go your eyes off his figure or get him out of your mind. You do not force yourself to think about him day and night or look at him though maybe you feel disgust. Thus, you accidently fall for him.. You do not force yourself to fall, you just fall in love.
Second:
He might be is not your dream guy and far away from your princecharmingridingawhitehorse. However, you do not want to get rid of him.
He could make you body and soul suffers both purposely or inpurposely, but you'll unconditionally withstand it and tolerate everything he did.
Your feelings for him maybe do not bring you happiness. Nonetheless, if it's joyous, it would not be mentioned as 'fall'.
Therefore, when you fall in love, it'll bring you suffer will it?
However, I think how we endure all their bad attitudes and stuff is because we began to love their other sides too. Is it?
have a happy jolly day(:
I ♥ YOU,
Jessy , 11:02.