<body>


Sunday, 25 October 2009

hey, again(:
Just now, I read a lot of people's blogs
Very colorful indeed, but quite excessive.
At least, I understand more that every single one has their own problem.
From love, life, education, family, wealth, and all, and all, and all.
However, they often think that they're experiencing worse than the others are.
..at least that's what I see from my point of view(:
Didn't anyone tell them that God must have only prepared somethings within our limits?
At least they must realize that they're still breathing until this second is a proof that sooner or later they'll over come 'that' problem(:
Good luck there, people!

Moreover, by reading people's blogs, I gain more confidence that my layout's unique!
: D
Having a cute layout is an own pride to me;p
This may sounded a little bit weird.. as it is, even for me.
Yet, I'm proud of it: D
I didn't made this blog by my own (look at the credits☺), but at least I changed some things from its original layout myself(:
I'm very sorry if it sounded quite arrogant.. I didn't mean to, but I really am proud
lol

I YOU,
Jessy , 11:48.

Profile
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

JESSY
A sweet ordinary student born on the ninth of july 1995 willing to draw a beautiful "picture" on her "canvas" of life:]
i love to eat, sleep, read, play, talk, and whatsoever.


V I E W F U L L P R O F I L E
Smileee
maybe sometimes things doesn't work out how we want it to be..but, hey!

there are always choices that will bring us to chances.



Jessy

Wishlist
▪ happiness and sweet memories(:
▪ a best friend (gender: male) in SMUK1
▪ best friends (gender: female) in SMUK1
no fence, people. i want someone good to be my friend. i want a best friend. someone i can be together with, share things and stuff. a good friend in opposite gender is indeed as they may have different point of view. hence, i really hope i'll found them soon.
Exits
My Tumblr
Fanyy
Valen
Chaika
Yoggaa
Archives
September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
Credits
designed by lawrensia jessy angelica
photos: jessy's doc
host: flickr
inspiration : lil.queens