<body>


Wednesday, 4 November 2009


http://fohn.net/tiger-pictures-facts/tiger-regal.jpg

Hey, i love tigers
their just uniquely veryy cute(:
I heard that tigers work on their own while lions work in groups.
So, which are you?
I think I'm more like a tiger(:
I work on my own.
I think so..
Quite pathetic actually, but if a tiger can.. why can't I?
Maybe it's just a little faster than a girl my age need to fight the cruel and unfriendly world,
but it's just a matter of sooner or later(:
Or maybe, I just have not found that particular one that will make me sure that one of my eyes shut = enough.
Someone I can share sorrow with.
Because you, who called yourself as 'close' to me, have some other community rather than me.
Good luck for you. And I'll be here to work things on my own again too.
Before, now, forever? Don't really think so.
However, deep within my heart, I'm still hoping that you will be the one.
Is that just too impossible?
Why should we meet each other in such young age actually...
By the way, Tigers are reallyreally endangered. SAVE THEM by NOT USING anything MADE OF THEM!
One of the species of an endangered tiger is Harimau Sumatra.


hartrockets.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/tiger-and-cub.jpg

By the way, I love these pics! I am not the one who have the right distribute these pictures as I am not the one who took a picture of it. I googled it. I wish I can 'produce' a picture as good as this. Or arrogantly said, better. Not now, I think. I haven't even got any camera.
By the way, if I have one in the future, I planned to make an account in deviantart.com
(:

I YOU,
Jessy , 17:16.

Profile
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

JESSY
A sweet ordinary student born on the ninth of july 1995 willing to draw a beautiful "picture" on her "canvas" of life:]
i love to eat, sleep, read, play, talk, and whatsoever.


V I E W F U L L P R O F I L E
Smileee
maybe sometimes things doesn't work out how we want it to be..but, hey!

there are always choices that will bring us to chances.



Jessy

Wishlist
▪ happiness and sweet memories(:
▪ a best friend (gender: male) in SMUK1
▪ best friends (gender: female) in SMUK1
no fence, people. i want someone good to be my friend. i want a best friend. someone i can be together with, share things and stuff. a good friend in opposite gender is indeed as they may have different point of view. hence, i really hope i'll found them soon.
Exits
My Tumblr
Fanyy
Valen
Chaika
Yoggaa
Archives
September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
Credits
designed by lawrensia jessy angelica
photos: jessy's doc
host: flickr
inspiration : lil.queens