<body>


Wednesday, 18 November 2009


ilysm, Hiwatari-kunnn
I AM VERYVERYVERY LUCKY!
I am very lucky that I had the chance to see both your scarce smile and your 2-second tear!
I love you, i love you, i love youuu
my love hasn't change since then, dear(:
Your eyes, your lips, your ears, your nose, even every single strand of your hair
the way you talk, the way you put back your glasses in place, the way you walk, the way you look at something gently..
even the way you fell is gorgeous to me..
I love you(:

For a brief explanation, Hiwatari Satoshi is the antagonist character of the manga and animation TV series, D.N.Angel, made by Yukiru Sugisaki(:
Not literally antagonist, as he is not mean. He is just the "container" of the antagonist character, KRAD. He is also the opponent of the main character, Niwa Daisuke, and at the same time, become his best friend. He is a very charmingly handsome, cool and genius 14-year-old boy! Well, 14 at that time(:
He has graduated university and work as a commissioner of crimes(:
HE IS AWESOME!
Few of people new he has graduated university at age 13, but he really is a genius. No wonder, lots of girls adore him so much.



Satoshi Hiwatari is a really smart teenager who graduated from Lagoon University at the age of 13. Satoshi wants to be Daisuke's friend... unfortunately, Satoshi turns into Krad when he gets too close to a friend, which is why he never goes out with anyone or has any close friends.

Satoshi dislikes Krad in the both the manga and anime because Krad is after Daisuke. Satoshi wants to destroy himself to get rid of the Hikari curse. Hikari doesn't try to kill himself until the end of the anime. Satoshi goes through a lot of pain.

Satoshi's last name used to be Hikari, but was changed when he was adopted by a man whose last name was Hiwatari.

In the manga, Satoshi has a crush on Risa, which can be seen when he uses a police excuse to ask her on a date. Also, in Book 4, I think he falls asleep on her and when she's lying on the beach after Daisuke saves her, he strokes her hair! Satoshi helps out Daisuke even though they're "enemies", which is a sign that he wants to be his friend.

*http://www.absoluteanime.com/dnangel/satoshi.htm

I disagree the first sentence of the last paragraph! That is so not true. Satoshi-kun has never had a crush to any girl. Moreover, Harada Risa):< THAT IS NO WAY, MEN AND WOMEN! However, there are no website that explains or displays his full profile as I don't think that Yukiru Sugisaki-sensei herself has ever made it.

The story made by Yukiru Sugisaki-sensei is very awesome. I love it very much as it has an awesome artwork and a great story line(:

However, I can't hide my disappointment that the project is stopped.


I YOU,
Jessy , 19:57.

Profile
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

JESSY
A sweet ordinary student born on the ninth of july 1995 willing to draw a beautiful "picture" on her "canvas" of life:]
i love to eat, sleep, read, play, talk, and whatsoever.


V I E W F U L L P R O F I L E
Smileee
maybe sometimes things doesn't work out how we want it to be..but, hey!

there are always choices that will bring us to chances.



Jessy

Wishlist
▪ happiness and sweet memories(:
▪ a best friend (gender: male) in SMUK1
▪ best friends (gender: female) in SMUK1
no fence, people. i want someone good to be my friend. i want a best friend. someone i can be together with, share things and stuff. a good friend in opposite gender is indeed as they may have different point of view. hence, i really hope i'll found them soon.
Exits
My Tumblr
Fanyy
Valen
Chaika
Yoggaa
Archives
September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
Credits
designed by lawrensia jessy angelica
photos: jessy's doc
host: flickr
inspiration : lil.queens