<body>


Thursday, 5 November 2009

Just a token of Thanks

Hey, this post is a letter dedicated to someone special for me.
Thank you.
Well, that's the main thing of the letter(:
I want to thank you for the time you've spend on me.
Thank you for choosing me. Giving me variety of experiences.
I believe everything happened for a reason.
And I'm sure things between us is not an accident, but a destiny God has prepared for us.
I got a quote around 2 days ago. This might not be a new quote for you, for me, but it really is a good one. No a quote actually. Group of quotes(:

" Life is too short for regrets.
Love like there is no tomorrow
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
Nobody says life is easy.
Life your life till the fullest and I promise that it's worth it. "
-Anonymous(s)

In fact, I only have very few things that can really be proud of, but still, you chose me. Though you're a multi-talented, handsome, and a lovably popular guy, all these time you've loved me. How can I express such gratitude?
I'm sorry that I often disappoint you. I often got angry. I often blame you for things that went different from the way I though it would be. I should have realized that we may plan, but our plans do not always work out the way we wanted it to.

However, lately, I feel even more unworthy of being with you as I started giving you bad influences. I restricted you to do things you love and abandon you to interact with the others. It was as if I intend to make you my personal and private possession. Yet, such thing would never come true. Your freedom is belonged to you. Only you and no one else. No one else is as responsible for yourself as you are):
I'm very sorry. Please tell warn me when I started to cross the line.

I know I've been selfish,
I know I've been foolish,
But look through that and you will see,
That I'll do better.
I know, baby I can do better.

Secondhand Serenade, Stay close, don't go

i you

God, thank You for giving me every single experience.
Thank You for lending me one of your angels.
Thank You for entrusting one of your angels to me.
Although I often do evil in this little angel, You still gave me chances.
Actually, having myself loved by this angel is a gift of a lifetime. Yet, You let me 'taste' his love for times. More and more each day I hope(:

I think I was suppose to write more. but i was just out of idea. I though I'll do good (on this) in my English class, but I didn't do very well. The post was just empty. I hope it's not><

I YOU,
Jessy , 21:37.

Profile
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

JESSY
A sweet ordinary student born on the ninth of july 1995 willing to draw a beautiful "picture" on her "canvas" of life:]
i love to eat, sleep, read, play, talk, and whatsoever.


V I E W F U L L P R O F I L E
Smileee
maybe sometimes things doesn't work out how we want it to be..but, hey!

there are always choices that will bring us to chances.



Jessy

Wishlist
▪ happiness and sweet memories(:
▪ a best friend (gender: male) in SMUK1
▪ best friends (gender: female) in SMUK1
no fence, people. i want someone good to be my friend. i want a best friend. someone i can be together with, share things and stuff. a good friend in opposite gender is indeed as they may have different point of view. hence, i really hope i'll found them soon.
Exits
My Tumblr
Fanyy
Valen
Chaika
Yoggaa
Archives
September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
Credits
designed by lawrensia jessy angelica
photos: jessy's doc
host: flickr
inspiration : lil.queens