-----------------
Deep Mellow
-----------------I finally broke up. I love him. I still do. Yet, I don't think that my presence means a lot for him. I don't think he even miss me or need me anymore after we broke up. Though all this time we were together, I think I was the only one who needed him. I don't think that he really needed me or even missed me. Did he love me? Loved me until the 30th of November, the day we broke up? Undeniably, I was the one who suggest the 'become friends' thingy. I don't want to say I broke him up, because what happened between he and I was an agreement):
I think that what he was feeling bad about was the time. The time we've been through together..
The fact that we've gone through 15 months.
Ironically, he didn't remember how many months it was. Or was he just too lazy to count. However, breaking up with him was..
It makes me kind of loosing part of myself.
I love you, Jo..
Even until now. Until this second I'm writing this.
I love you):
I just want to stop being wishy washy.. first of all when it comes to my own decisions):
What makes me feel bad most is the fact, as I have mentioned, he didn't care.
He didn't even say he love me when I ask him to just be friend. Am I that meaningless to him?
What I want now is to forget him?
Yet, what I fear most is myself.
Do I love him or am I just possessive?
By the way, this evening I read a quote by anonymous
"Love when you ready, not love when you're lonely."
Moreover, I'm quite afraid of going to school now. I'm afraid that people will sooner or later know about us. I don't want this little secret to spread):
Therefore, I'm afraid to tell others. I'm afraid to~
) :
Did I just over-reacted]:
...
..the requirements for using all this past tenses for my
past relationship just sucks.
I ♥ YOU,
Jessy , 20:33.