I found and discovered some quotes. The first one was not found lately, but still, it is good.
enjoyyy!
Life is too short for regrets
Love like there is no tomorrow
Believe everything happens for a reason
If you get a second chance,
grab it in both hands
Nobody says life is easy
Live your life till the fullest,
and I promise it's worth-it.
(Anonymous)
I know, this is merge quotes. Bet you have heard one of them. There is 6 here(:
Next is what I conclude (helped by my friend, Stefani Widya) from what my British teacher said: "There is no future. We all live in the present."
You won't realize FUTURE exist until it turns out to be a PRESENT,
But when you realize it IS a PRESENT,
The FUTURE had turned into a PAST.
there's another one, quite alike, but conclude by me(:
Future does not exist,
they are too abstract to describe.
But I believe there will always be a tomorrow.
the last one was more to a believe actually.
hope you like themm: D
I ♥ YOU,
Jessy , 21:23.